- A table showing plants in the ACT that are validated with voucher specimens in the Australian National Herbarium.
- A room at the Australian National Botanic Gardens where anyone can go to study plants from the local region. It contains a Public Reference Herbarium, microscopes, and books about the local flora. Open seven days a week.
- This herbarium, in accessable folders in plastic sleeves, is available to visitors to the Australian National Botanic Gardens. It includes the flora from Wagga Wagga in the west to the coast, from Sydney to the Victorian border.
- Vegetative dichotomous key to the flora of Canberra's three urban 'mountain' reserves, with photos.
- Wahlenbergia gloriosa was announced as the floral emblem of the ACT in 1982.