Maps of the Gardens
Maps produced for a range of purposes
- The location of the ANBG in relation to Canberra's city centre, university and CSIRO (B&W).
- Coloured map of Gardens (PDF) for printing/zooming [583K]
- Detailed B&W map of Gardens showing section numbers (300KB) (section numbers).
- Interactive map of Gardens showing sections and their plant contents
- Zones within the ANBG for management planning and public orientation.
- Map of ANBG and CSIRO (GIF) showing location of Herbarium in relation to Gardens (as PDF).
- Map of ANBG and CSIRO showing location of the two parts of the Herbarium.
- Nursery-Herbarium location map for open days.
- Map of CSIRO site showing CANBR & Herbarium.
- Map of the ANBG in Chinese - a simplified map with Chinese characters
- Map of the Mt Gingera Annex (GIF)
- Map of ANBG in 1950 (JPEG)
- Generate maps for plant distribution using Australian Virtual Herbarium (AVH)